Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ten Things......

Ten things I would like to do (in no particular order):
  • Write something and have it published (magazine, book....whatever) 
  • Build something out of wood by myself (a bookshelf, a table....something that didn't come from a kit)
  • Repel off of something really tall
  • Force Take my husband to Paris/London on vacation
  • Take a cooking class (not some fancy gourmet class either)
  • Go with my familyto Israel
  • Learn to actually use my digital SLR camera (not on AUTO setting)
  • Finally decorate my master bedroom
  • Go white water rafting
  • Paint something with chalkboard paint

People say you should write down what you want.  Declare it and it shall be so.  So here are just a few of the things I would like to do.  Don't worry, these are not the only things I want to do.  They are simply the ones I am going to share now.

Do something unexpected today!

No comments:

Post a Comment